Why Brexit Makes Compliance, Governance and GDPR Even More Important for Business
Information Governance and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are here and are already impacting your business. If you truly believe that you will never handle data relating to an EU citizen, and that the UK will not adopt the similar criteria, either directly or indirectly, then doing nothing to plan your business compliance may be a risk you are willing to take. The majority of businesses do not agree.
Date: 22nd September 2016
Venue: Reed Smith LLP, Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2RS.
Duration: 9am – 11am
- 8.30am: Registration & Refreshments
- 9.00am: Welcome & Introduction – Terry Chesney, Director, London Legal
- 9.15am: GDPR: Why Brexit Makes Business Compliance/Governance even more important:
Dr. Donald Macfarlane, Compliance & Governance, IBM & Mark Williamson, CTO, Hanzo Archives
- 9.50am: Relativity technology advantages – Investigation and Early Case Assessment:
Steve Couling, Vice President, International kCura
- 10.25am: Information Governance–how businesses achieve and maintain compliance:
James Donnelly, Senior Director Alvarez & Marsal
- 11.00am: Q&A