Digital Forensics encompasses the identification, analysis and presentation of potential evidence found on digital devices. London Legal provide technology, process capability and professional support to help with the retrieval, analysis and management of Electronically Stored Information (ESI).
In an increasingly digitised world it is becoming progressively difficult to retrieve, search and analyse data. It can be challenging and costly when there is a need to manage and review electronic evidence in response to litigation, investigation or regulatory requests. Some of the Forensic Data teams attributes include:
• Can search through vast quantities of diverse data to establish meaningful and relevant patterns for investigation.
• Flexible to travel anywhere in the world.
• Retrieve and handle data with the utmost care and in a forensically sound manner.
• Work with and support a multitude of electronic file types as well as hard copy documents.
• Organise information and present data using industry recognised platform - Relativity.